how to avail visa premiere's service using western union money transfer
What you need:
Completed “Send Form” (available in Western Union Agents)
Money to pay the Visa Premiere’s Service includes
a. peso equivalent to NZ$1,000.00. Note: exchange rate varies. Ask the WU agent for the exact amount.
b. Php 750 Western Union transfer fee (Philippines)
Instructions in 5 SIMPLE STEPS:
1. Go to the nearest Western Union. For location, please go to this link https://www.westernunion.com/PH/en/find-locations.html (Note: When searching for a WU agent online, make sure to tick “Money Transfer to a Bank Account”)
2. Ask the WU Agent of your choice that you are going to send money directly to New Zealand bank account. Fill out the “Send Form”. Make sure to include the following details:
Bank Name: Westpac New Zealand
Bank Account Number: 03-1529-0056615-02
Account Name: Visa Premiere Immigration Ltd.
Reason for Sending: For Immigration purposes
Some Western Union Agents requires the name of the receiver. If required, please put:
Name: Maria Betina Aina Sarangay Sacdalan
(NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT SEND THE MONEY DIRECTLY TO THE PERSON. USE DIRECT TO BANK OPTION ONLY. IF DIRECT TO BANK OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE, YOU MAY PAY VIA CREDIT / DEBIT CARD OR BANK TO BANK TRANSFER)
3. Submit the completed form, along with your payment equivalent to NZ$1,000.00, PHP 750 transfer fee and your Valid ID.
4. Get your receipt and the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
AFTER THE PAYMENT, WHAT'S NEXT?
5. Send us an Email to JAN@VISAPREMIERE.COM
WESTERN UNION PAYMENT - Student Visa - Stage 1
a. Full Name:
b. Amount Sent:
c. Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN):
d. Country from where the money was sent:
*Please attach the receipt and the proof of payment.
Wait for our email confirmation as we verify your payment within 24 hours. After we verified your payment, you will receive an email instruction from us.